DID YOU KNOW?
FORTISBC OFFERS REBATES OF UP TO $1000! CALL US TODAY AND BOOK A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE. WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE?
HOW DOES A TANKLESS HOT WATER HEATER WORK?
- A hot water tap is opened such as a kitchen / bath faucet, shower, tub or washing machine
- The water flow through the tankless water heater detects the call for hot water
- The water flow turbine sends a signal to the control board which looks at multiple factors:
- Incoming water temperature
- Desired water temperature as set on the temperature controller
- Calculated difference between the two temperatures
- Depending on the calculated incoming and desired water temperatures, the gas flow into the burner assembly is modulated
- The electronic ignition sequence begins
- Water is heated to the desired temperature as it circulates through the copper heat exchanger providing endless hot water
- When the hot water tap is turned off, the tankless water heater sequentially shuts down and is placed in a standby mode pending the next call for hot water
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FORTISBC REBATES? VISIT OUR BLOG
TANKLESS HOT WATER HEATERS ONLY WHEN YOU NEED IT. SO YOU SAVE MONEY AND REDUCE WASTE BY NOT HEATING AND REHEATING THE SAME TANK OF WATER.
When there is a demand for hot water, the unit senses the flow and starts the heating process. This results in hot water that is not limited to what’s available in your tank, so you always have clean, hot water when you want it for as long as you need it! When the demand for hot water ceases, the tankless unit shuts down and uses no energy.
What Makes Tankless Hot Water Heaters Green?
- Reduced Energy and Operating Costs
- Conserves Water
- Cleaner Air and a Healthier Home
- Protecting Natural Resources
- Endless Hot Water
- Energy Costs
- Clean, Fresh Water
- Space Savings and Flexible Installation Options
- Peace of Mind
Want to learn More? Visit our Blog!
Wow. more than expected! Answered first ring. Email confirmation of my apt right after phone call. On-time super nice guys. unfortunately it was bad news as there were roots in my sewer. but they gave me several options as I didn’t have a lot of money. Compared to the big sewer drainage companies this was a much better way to go. They completed all the work fully. Also came back later on that night to install and silicone the toilet for free. Offered that I call him anytime to discuss plumbing problems.All in all exceeded my expectations. Absolutely a very good experience that helped me through a stressful time. Sincerely Marty
I absolutely love the service JJ’s provides. They get the job done quickly and they are extremely pleasant to work with. I highly recommend them. I’ve hired them twice and they have exceeded my expectations both times. I wouldn’t even contemplate calling anyone else. Great company!
This was a re-piping job to replace polybutylene pipes. JJ’s Web site had a thorough explanation of the poly-b disaster, so I called him. Well before the pipes he replaced the main pressure relief valve right away, a good safety move. The re-piping was done in three days and included some smart on-the-spot routing. Justin is detail-oriented and was very particular about cleaning up at the end of each day. I had to pester him a few times about start dates, which is what happens when high quality work is in demand. Price was slightly lower than another well-regarded plumber, and came in a bit below estimate as Justin found some efficiencies along the way. He also gave valuable advice about other plumbing matters.
OUR PROFESSIONAL HEATING AND COOLING TECHNICIANS
…specialize in the installation, maintenance and repair of all types of furnaces and air conditioning systems, from the latest state of the art high efficiency models to standard models. If you need to replace your existing furnace, our experts can help you select the best heating and cooling equipment for your home and budget.
We are proud to offer 24/7 Emergency Service 365 days a year
Call us at 1-604-479-2232 for a free no obligation quote today.