It is officially 2020 — the start of a new decade! What home improvement resolutions are on your list? Here are a few plumbing tips and projects to take on for the New Year.
Bathroom and Kitchen Renovations
- JJ’s Plumbing has worked with many great clients to help them create beautiful bathrooms, kitchens, and more — while keeping their wallets happy!
- Our team of experts partners with contractors that we trust in order to ensure your renovation project is done on time, within budget, and with the least amount of hassle and stress as possible.
Poly B Pipe Replacement
- Polybutylene piping, otherwise known as “Poly B”, was installed in homes throughout the late 1970s to mid-90s.
- The danger is simply that your pipes are most likely at some point going to fail, and you could be facing an emergency plumbing situation.
- It is best to replace your Poly B pipes over simply repairing them.
- It is critical to maintain your drain tiles by properly cleaning them every 12 to 18 months.
- The fall and winter seasons lead to more debris to potentially clog your drains, such as leaves and dirt.
- If you do not properly maintain your drain tile system, water from your water table may work its way into your house and begin to flood your basement or crawl space, causing damage to drywall, flooring, furniture, electronics, and so on.
Trenchless Water Main Pull
- Have you seen some signs that your property may need a water main replacement, such as a damp basement, soggy lawn, or even water seeping through cracks in the foundation surrounding your house?
- A trenchless water main pull requires zero—NO—digging in your yard.
- Your front lawn will remain in-tact, no mess.
Did you know all of the services in this article are currently on special? Visit our Coupons web page to learn more.
Contact JJ’s Plumbing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 604-479-2232.