Here’s the situation: you’re looking for a local plumbing company, and decide to do some research on how much things are going to cost. For example, let’s say you want to renovate your bathroom, so you aim to find a reliable plumbing company that partners with a reputable contractor. You decide to do some research online to see what companies are out there. You notice that the price varies from place to place. So how do you choose who to go with? Do you go with the least expensive option? Or do you assume the most expensive one, means the best company for the job?
Let us help you figure this out!
Best price, should not be the ultimate deciding factor for you. But, neither should the most expensive — don’t assume that because a company charges the most, you’ll get the best service either!
Below are 5 steps to take, in order to make a solid decision on what plumbing company to hire:
- Don’t decide on the first plumber you call, even if the company sounds great. It is always good to speak to different companies to compare and make an informed decision.
- Take a look at the plumbing company’s online reviews. While every person has a different opinion, reviews are a good way to get the ‘proof-points’ you need to decide if the company has a good reputation — or not.
- Ask if they have references, and/or if they have any visual examples of work they have complete.
- Find out how long they have been in business, and if their work is guaranteed.
- Ask your friends or family if they have had experience with a reliable plumber — word of mouth from people you trust is a great way to find a reliable contact.